Ever since this doll’s photos were released, a little birdie has been sitting on my shoulder saying “You have seen that jacket before.” I decided to go and check my file of favorite fashions I keep from the previous seasons fashion shows and “Eureka!”
I loved this suit when I saw it..hence the saved link to the picture…and I am happy to see it as an inspiration for a 1/6 design by the talented folks at Integrity.
** Photo credit Integrity Toys, Inc and Style.com**
Integrity Toys announces their second and final Fashion Royalty 12 inch WClub exclusive for 2012. There is still one more 16 inch exclusive doll to unveil but this is the final 12 inch Fashion Royalty offering for the year. If you are member of the 2012 WClub, you have the option to purchase one of these beauties.
Vanessa Perrin Dressed Doll
Fall 2012 FR W Club Exclusive
Suggested Retail Price: $125
Limited Edition: TBA
Special W Club Member Pricing: $125.00
Approximate Ship Date: Late Winter/Early Spring 2013
**Pictures are property of Integrity Toys, Inc.**
Okay….so typically I adhere to the philosophy that the total is the sum of it’s parts. In the case of this doll…I think it’s worth thinking about the individual parts instead of the sum it is showing here. Am I justifying the purchase of this doll??? Most likely…. but stay with me here:
1) Purple fur? Not feeling it with this outfit unless she is planning a late night walking kind of profession but partner that fur with a black evening dress and then we might have something.
2) Green Jacket with rose colored skirt and purple belt….not feeling that either. However, put that jacket with another dress or skirt and we will have a winner. Same thing with the skirt. Purple belt?…will need to keep thinking on that.
3) Boots and purse….not feeling those with this outfit but on their own with something else…oh yeah.
4) The hat. Not feeling it with this outfit but can always use another black hat.
5) Fishnets: Works with the edgy outfit concept so another keeper item.
6) The Doll. A redheaded Vanessa 3.0 Don’t really need to justify anything else…I’m buying.
7) Lace overlay top has potential as well. That is actually something that works with that skirt in my opinion.