Integrity Toys announces their second and final Fashion Royalty 12 inch WClub exclusive for 2012. There is still one more 16 inch exclusive doll to unveil but this is the final 12 inch Fashion Royalty offering for the year. If you are member of the 2012 WClub, you have the option to purchase one of these beauties.
Vanessa Perrin Dressed Doll
Fall 2012 FR W Club Exclusive
Suggested Retail Price: $125
Limited Edition: TBA
Special W Club Member Pricing: $125.00
Approximate Ship Date: Late Winter/Early Spring 2013
**Pictures are property of Integrity Toys, Inc.**
Okay….so typically I adhere to the philosophy that the total is the sum of it’s parts. In the case of this doll…I think it’s worth thinking about the individual parts instead of the sum it is showing here. Am I justifying the purchase of this doll??? Most likely…. but stay with me here:
1) Purple fur? Not feeling it with this outfit unless she is planning a late night walking kind of profession but partner that fur with a black evening dress and then we might have something.
2) Green Jacket with rose colored skirt and purple belt….not feeling that either. However, put that jacket with another dress or skirt and we will have a winner. Same thing with the skirt. Purple belt?…will need to keep thinking on that.
3) Boots and purse….not feeling those with this outfit but on their own with something else…oh yeah.
4) The hat. Not feeling it with this outfit but can always use another black hat.
5) Fishnets: Works with the edgy outfit concept so another keeper item.
6) The Doll. A redheaded Vanessa 3.0 Don’t really need to justify anything else…I’m buying.
7) Lace overlay top has potential as well. That is actually something that works with that skirt in my opinion.
The WClub announced a new 2012 exclusive to their members last week. Her name is Lilac Frost and Integrity and David Buttry have given us another treat for the year. You have to be a WClub member to buy.
Here is the writeup from Integrity on her…
Presenting: "Lilac Frost" Poppy Parker!
There is a brisk chill this early morning in New York City. Miss Poppy Parker is on Fifth Avenue on her way to not just any Go-See. She will be seen by a room full of casting agents, ad executives, art directors and event coordinators who will decide if she will be selected from the hundreds of other models. She hopes those extra acting classes she has been taking on the weekends pay off and put her on top. If chosen, she’ll be a spokes-model of International proportion!
Miss Parker spent a week shopping for just the right look for this day. Poppy’s lovely green eyes and painted lashes are accentuated by lovely lilac and beige eye shadow. Her lips are a soft coral. She styled her lovely golden blond hair into a side parted flip. It is a chic, yet young look. The same could be said for her ensemble. Her suit is in pale lilac brocade with a warm white fur trim collar. It is topped off with a frosted raspberry flocked hat. She accessorized her look with white gloves, white heels and her favorite "leather" handbag. A lavender diamond bracelet and earrings complete this look of success. "Lilac Frost" Poppy Parker uses the "Japan" skin tone. Wish her luck
Poppy Parker™ Dressed Doll
Summer 2012 W Club Exclusive
Limited Edition: TBA
Approximate Ship Date: Late Fall/Early Winter 2012
** all photos are property of Integrity Toys. Please note that the photos are of a prototype doll and subject to changes and modifications.**
There are many of us who will be humming the Mary Tyler Moore theme while we wait for this lovely lady . She doesn’t have to think about it though…I think she has already made it. Thank You Mr. Buttry!!