The 2014 WClub had many spectacular offerings for its members this past year. Here is the latest to arrive at ITFDS.
Edge Vanessa Perrin Dressed Doll
The Fashion Royalty Collection
2013 Design Competition Award Doll by Lisa Ramsammy
Edition Size: 985
Suggested Retail Price:
$150 public/$135 W Club Members (+ Shipping and tax if applicable)
Estimated Delivery Date: Approximately Late Fall/Early Winter 2014
Head Sculpt: Vanessa 3.0
Body: FR 2013
Skin Tone: FR White
Quickswitch Feature: No
Eyelashes: Yes, Hand-applied
Hair Color: Luscious Blond
This particular offering from The WClub is a special one. The doll and gown were the winners of the design competition at the 2013 Integrity Toys Convention.
Thank you, Thank you Lisa Ramsammy for this amazing design! She is stunning. You can find more of Lisa’s amazing work at her website The Doll Place.
Integrity Toys Offers to “Out Sass” the WClub
Integrity Toys announces their second and final Fashion Royalty 12 inch WClub exclusive for 2012. There is still one more 16 inch exclusive doll to unveil but this is the final 12 inch Fashion Royalty offering for the year. If you are member of the 2012 WClub, you have the option to purchase one of these beauties.
Vanessa Perrin Dressed Doll
Fall 2012 FR W Club Exclusive
Suggested Retail Price: $125
Limited Edition: TBA
Special W Club Member Pricing: $125.00
Approximate Ship Date: Late Winter/Early Spring 2013
**Pictures are property of Integrity Toys, Inc.**
Okay….so typically I adhere to the philosophy that the total is the sum of it’s parts. In the case of this doll…I think it’s worth thinking about the individual parts instead of the sum it is showing here. Am I justifying the purchase of this doll??? Most likely…. but stay with me here:
1) Purple fur? Not feeling it with this outfit unless she is planning a late night walking kind of profession but partner that fur with a black evening dress and then we might have something.
2) Green Jacket with rose colored skirt and purple belt….not feeling that either. However, put that jacket with another dress or skirt and we will have a winner. Same thing with the skirt. Purple belt?…will need to keep thinking on that.
3) Boots and purse….not feeling those with this outfit but on their own with something else…oh yeah.
4) The hat. Not feeling it with this outfit but can always use another black hat.
5) Fishnets: Works with the edgy outfit concept so another keeper item.
6) The Doll. A redheaded Vanessa 3.0 Don’t really need to justify anything else…I’m buying.
7) Lace overlay top has potential as well. That is actually something that works with that skirt in my opinion.