Imogene Gets a Boater Ensemble
It was no surprise that when Integrity Toys released their Funny Face line of dolls, I was all over them. My particular favorite was “Think Pink!”. I also have a particular fondness for suits so it was time to put these two favorites together for a photo shoot. Also, as Imogene dons her “boater ensemble” and takes some time to perhaps jet off to some glamorous destination, Inside The Fashion Doll Studio will be posting a little less for a bit as this blogger/photographer takes some time to do a few other things. Doll posts should continue every Friday but don’t expect much more than that.
Model: Funny Face “Think Pink!” Imogene
Suit, hat and shoes: Boater Ensemble Barbie® Doll
Barbie Fan Club 2013 Renewal Registration Opens….
Today at 9:00AM PST for current members. Registration for new members opens one week on later 2/13.
Here are some of the Fantastic things in store for members this year.
- The opportunity to purchase four (4) Club-exclusive dolls, as announced** (doll purchase is NOT a requirement of membership)
- Up to $80 in BarbieCollector.com Online Shop rewards – $20 per calendar quarter*
- A surprise gift with your membership, Quarterly “Designer Videos” with the creators of Barbie® Collector dolls, sneak peeks at upcoming releases, downloadable goodies, and access to the exclusive Barbie™ Bulletin Board
Important dates to remember
- Club Renewal Starts 2/6
- New Club Spots Open 2/13
- Card and Welcome Letter Ships Starting 3/15
- Membership Gift with Purchase Silkstone® Dress Form Ships Starting 7/12
** Photos are courtesy of Mattel, Inc.**
And the 2013 Barbie Fan Club doll is…..
ADORE!!! The little Chanel hat on her is to die for!
Three remaining club exclusives are
Squeeeeeealllll! I wonder if this is a Silkstone Ken??!! No clarification on this yet.
And gift with purchase of membership is another mannequin but this one is black. The verbiage on the Barbie Collector website stipulates the dress form won’t start shipping until 7/12. Wellll….that’s a bit of a wait. They will serve no noir dress form until its time apparently. Ah well, it will give all of us diorama enthusiasts a chance to build that perfect shop window scene to showcase this baby.
For more information and a link to renew your BFC membership, click below