Agnes of the Jungle

I can’t take credit for this title…that goes to my husband Jon.  He was my faithful reflector holder during this photo shoot and we both learned that a full size “human” reflector for these small shoots are  super HOT!  Had no idea how hot those things can get in full sun…to models all over the world…”I’m truly sorry you have to deal with this on a daily basis”  So I re-dressed Ms. Agnes in uptown haute couture last time so I needed to go a different way.  I went straight for the animal print and leather moto jacket.  **It is important to note here that I had to undo the seam between the legs in the bodysuit top to get it to fit the FR2 body**

©2015 Inside The Fashion Doll Studio

I dressed her in this outfit and all I could think of was a leopard laying on a tree branch.  Once the vision is there, I was compelled to find myself a tree branch and drape her over it for this shot.

©2015 Inside The Fashion Doll Studio

©2015 Inside The Fashion Doll Studio

©2015 Inside The Fashion Doll Studio

©2015 Inside The Fashion Doll Studio

And since she is wearing animal print…had to do a Roberto Cavalli ad LOL!

©2015 Inside The Fashion Doll Studio

** Note:  No rhododendron bushes were hurt during the filming of this blog post.  We may have inadvertently signaled a satellite in space with our reflector and for that we are truly sorry. **

1. bevey99

“”Wild thing, you make my heart sing…….. you know I love you.””

June 21, 2015 at 9:10 pm

• Heehee! I knew you would like this one. 🙂

June 23, 2015 at 8:52 pm

2. Penny

Amazing shots, love, love, love them.ROAR, they are fierce! X

June 21, 2015 at 11:02 pm

3. poetc7

Spectacular photos of a truly spectacular doll!

June 22, 2015 at 5:26 am

• Thank you so much! This was a fun one to shoot.

June 23, 2015 at 8:54 pm

4. You are too funny. I loved those comments at the end. I got my doll on Sat. Oh my word! She is exactly as depicted in your photos. I also loved the pics of her in that red suit! I am really glad the edition size is 1,600 so collectors who really want her can get her AND give collectors a chance who aren’t into FR yet a great opportunity to acquire her at a very reasonable price.

I had read on another blog about her hat not right. I do not see that at all. It fitted perfectly and is shaped liked a oval – kind of like the flapper look. It is not a circle where it fits odd. and would stick out on the sides of her head. When I put her hat on her I could not for the life of me figure out why they said that about the hat. Wrong. I’m using this hat on my other girls, too! You can display the hat on her at different angles to change her “personality”. WINNER in all directions for those who want her. I promise you will NOT be disappointed in any way.

June 22, 2015 at 8:03 am

• Thank you Debra! It is good to know my humor is coming across in a good way. I tend to lean towards goofy so I am glad my readers are liking that too. 🙂 Yes, you have brought up a good point about the collecting community and various opinions. As you saw, that hat is just fine for you while others may not see it that way. I am in agreement with you…this one is a WINNER in all ways. Now…go enjoy that hat 😉

June 23, 2015 at 8:56 pm

5. Love your shots, Rebecca. And your humor is hilarious!! Lol

June 22, 2015 at 11:21 am

6. lovindollz

Wow! Agnes looks fabulous in leopard prints. Great styling, Rebecca!

June 22, 2015 at 1:19 pm

• Thank you! I adored her in this animal print outfit. Wish I had one of those leather moto jackets in my size.

June 23, 2015 at 8:57 pm

7. Troy

What an imaginative photo shoot! Just loved it, and Agnes looked beautiful. For now, mine is staying in her original fashion. Give me another week or so, though, and I will re-dress (redress is righting a wrong, so you picked the right one in my book!) her.

June 23, 2015 at 1:54 pm

• Thank you Troy! Glad you liked this set of photos. It was a fun one to shoot.

June 23, 2015 at 8:58 pm

8. She is gorgeous! Love love love Her outfit!

June 30, 2015 at 5:32 am