A Sweet and Swiss Grand Entrance

I had yet another  blue gown I had to put Sweet in Switzerland in before I was done.

Model:  Sweet in Switzerland Poppy Parker

Gown:  Grand Entrance™ Barbie® Doll

20130627-IMG_1466-Editwmsized

20130627-IMG_1476-Editwmsized

20130627-IMG_1464-Editwmsized

And since I am having fun playing with a new set of filters in Adobe Lightroom Smile

20130627-IMG_1475-Editwmsizedfiltered

And what one of these shots would look like as a gothic romance novel cover {Snort!}  Yes, I DO need a self help program for those who have become obsessed with their Photoshop brushes.  20130627-IMG_1478-Edit_photoshopped-1

1. Lisa D.

She looks truly gorgeous in this gown! Love the final composite shot – Romance novel it may be, but fabulous nonetheless.

July 7, 2013 at 1:36 am

• Thank you Lisa! I am glad you liked my book cover. 🙂 Looking forward now to FR convention.

July 7, 2013 at 11:42 am

2. Simply marvellous!!! Great job like ever!!!

Greetings,

Rebeca

July 7, 2013 at 3:41 am

3. sam

looks good on the doll but is a Barbie dress” they have the same tipe of boodie ?

July 8, 2013 at 12:50 pm

• It’s not the same type of body but close enough. Barbie fashions won’t be a perfect fit on the Poppy body but they are workable.

July 15, 2013 at 7:01 am

4. Lol on the Romance Novel – you crack me up! Lovely re-dress and pretty pix as always!

July 9, 2013 at 4:58 pm

• Heehee! Thank you Peter. I live this blue gown on her.

July 15, 2013 at 6:59 am

5. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did
    you hire someone to do it for you? Plz answer back as I’m looking to create my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thanks a lot

July 15, 2013 at 12:36 am

• Thank you! I go through WordPress to publish this blog so the theme and color scheme are all available through them. I have customized a few things but not too much. Hope this helps. 🙂

July 15, 2013 at 6:55 am