Seasons Greetings from ITFDS

After a couple of weeks of absolute holiday craziness…I am sure you all can relate….I have finally finished editing photos of the doll room and surround for your viewing pleasure.  Because I have some avid pinners out there who are still pinning from my skydrive when I have asked “Please, please , please don’t do that ( you know who you are), I will not be posting all the photos in a slideshow.  I have , however, put together a slideshow set to music which I have uploaded to youtube and am sharing here too.  I will share a few stills but the bulk of the photos are in the slideshow.  There are over 100 photos in the slideshow so a little something for everybody Smile

Happy Holidays!  From my doll room to your home, I hope you enjoy the photos and slideshow.  I also want to take this opportunity to say a huge, huge “Thank You” to my readers and commenters.  You are..in a phrase…”why I do what I do”.  I thank you all for your support and encouragement.  I hope in 2013 that my work will continue to interest you.20121205-958A9757wmsized

20121205-958A9763wmsized

20121209-12N_0087wmsized

20121205-958A9767wmsized

20121205-958A9799wmsized

20121205-958A9802wmsized20121205-958A9808wmsized

20121209-12N_0127wmsized

20121209-12N_0141wmsized

Note****  If you want to see the high resolution version of this, you need to tell the youtube player on your scrren to give you the highest quality.  It’s one of the small icons on the bottom right of the youtube screen**

1. Absolutely amazing! I aspire to have a well organized, clutter free dolly room in 2013. Mine needs a lot of work, but these pictures have inspired me to do something. Thanks for such beautiful pictures throughout the year. Looking forward to seeing more in 2013.

December 23, 2012 at 7:17 am

2. Happy Holidays to you and yours Rebecca and I look forward to many more wonderful insights, inspirations and photos in 2013.
    hugs
    Brenda

December 23, 2012 at 7:25 am

3. My. Dream. Home. Period. 🙂 Thanks!!!!

December 23, 2012 at 7:37 am

4. Lorena

Merry Christmas to you too and congratulations on your doll heaven! You are inspiration to all of us.

December 23, 2012 at 7:44 am

5. WOW !!!! Rebecca your video is so wonderful. I am immediately drawn to Matthew Sutton’s work. You have a awe inspiring doll studio . Very Merry to you and thanks for the gorgeous photos year round. Don

December 23, 2012 at 7:49 am

6. Shuga-Shug

Merry Christmas Rebecca! Thanks for giving us a peek into your doll room. It’s absolutely gorgeous, that’s for sure!!! Beautiful display and I love the little touches of miniatures & plants and stuff between cases.

December 23, 2012 at 9:12 am

7. mashaude

Breath taking!!! The most “Beautiful” doll room in the world.
    Merry Christmas!!!!!

December 23, 2012 at 9:20 am

8. Sam

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Thank you for being a giving, gracious and talented lady. I am so pleased I got to meet you at the Barbie convention this year. Wishing the best always a devoted fan Sam.

December 23, 2012 at 9:26 am

9. venessa jones

Oh my this is my dream! Not sure where to start! I have dolls all in boxes.. I love yours! Happy Holidays!

December 23, 2012 at 9:29 am

10. Vickey Harris

This is the most beautiful doll room that I have ever seen!! I LOVE LOVE your doll room. This is truly an inspiration for me to continue to work on mine Thank you for sharing such an elaborate creation of beauty with us. Happy Holidays to you and your family!

December 23, 2012 at 10:24 am

11. Jeris Ragusa

The slideshow to music is absolutely beautiful!!! Thank you

December 23, 2012 at 11:03 am

12. Carin

Absolutely beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing. You are a inspiration to us all.

December 23, 2012 at 11:13 am

13. Suzette

Thank you for sharing such a beautiful video. The dolls, the fashions, the syling… they’re all gorgeous! Hope you’re having a wonderful holiday season, and that 2013 is a year filled with inspiration and creativity for you and everyone else who follows your blog!

December 23, 2012 at 11:43 am

14. Love, love, love your photos alway!!! Merry Christmas!!! Hugs!

December 23, 2012 at 11:47 am

15. lovindollz

Your doll display is so beautiful. I have to start working on my display. Thanks for sharing with us. Happy Holidays to you and your family and I look forward to seeing more of your talented work in 2013. : )

Demetria

December 23, 2012 at 12:15 pm

16. I love it all! I also love your new watermark! Trés chic!

December 23, 2012 at 12:26 pm

17. venessa jones

I just love it! What an inspiration!

December 23, 2012 at 12:29 pm

18. Desirée

That´s really a inspirational Xmas gift!!
    Cheers!!

December 23, 2012 at 5:02 pm

19. LindaNY

What a stunning display!

December 24, 2012 at 12:52 am

20. Penny

Wow, what a lovely display. Particularly liked the spiral staircase. Your dolls are amazing! Seasons greetings to you from the UK.

December 24, 2012 at 9:10 am

21. Gabi-5mates

Merry Christmas !!!!!and Happy New Year!!!!!
    Gabi_5mates – POLAND

December 25, 2012 at 9:02 am

22. Labrini

Thanks for the posting, the wishes and for opening your dolly world to all of us! I love the blue boutique with the Silkstone Barbie’s!! Beautiful (and very tidy indeed!) room! I absolutely adore the mini white Xmas tree with the dolly bags!!!! Precious and original !!! Happy 2013 to everybody!!!

December 27, 2012 at 4:14 am

23. Robyne

Not only some of the most beautiful dolls, but also some of the most beautiful fashions I’ve ever seen in one group. As a collector, I want to be you when I grow up!

Hope your holiday season has been filled with awe. Happy New Year, Rebecca!

December 27, 2012 at 10:24 am

24. Elisa of PetraElise

I look forward to your annual doll room photos! Such a treat, thank you so much for sharing your lovely doll room with us. Hugs, Elisa

December 28, 2012 at 11:33 am

25. anna

Rebecca, you are an inspiration. (period:)

Have a Happy, Happy New Year!!

December 30, 2012 at 7:21 pm

26. Clarence H.

Hi Rebecca,

I’ve been meaning to ask where you got the individual doll display cases that some of your Silkstones are in. It looks like you’ve got some Matt Sutton OOAKs in them and I’m interested in tracking down the source. Thanks. cmh

April 2, 2013 at 2:07 pm

• Hey Clarence! The cases I have the Matt Suttons in are actually wine bottle cases that I found at The Container Store. They were called wine vitrine’s and were made by Umbra. I can’t find the any more but you might be able to find them on ebay. Hope that helps. 🙂

April 2, 2013 at 2:30 pm

27. Jeris

Hi, you have helped me once before when I had trouble making a decision between a Matt Sutton Tippy Hedron vs Mattel doll. I have now started collecting I Love Lucy Barbies and am having a heck of a time finding out exactly how many were made….which ones belong to which series etc. Mattel can’t seem to tell me..they steered me towards the Barbie Collectors site which doesn’t even show all of them and their info is kinda all over the place. How can I find out what I want to know????

Thanks, Jeris

September 2, 2013 at 12:02 pm

• Hi Jeris,

I am glad I was able to help with the Hatt Sutton dolls. I don’t know if I will be able to be as helpful with the I love Lucy Barbies. The only source would be Mattel themselves on their Barbiecollector website. As you have said, you have tried that route and it was not very helpful. My next suggestion would be to pose this question to other Barbie collectors. If you are already a member of the BFC then try posting this question on the Barbie forum boards or you could try posting questions on “In The Pink” which is an all Barbie forum. Here is the address http://members.boardhost.com/inthepink/index.html?1159916769 . Hope this helps.

September 8, 2013 at 7:34 pm