Live from Chicago….It’s Fashion Royalty Convention 2011

5713621508_50e5c89029

I will be flying to Chicago today for my very first Fashion Royalty convention and I am sooooo excited.  I can’t wait to reconnect with and meet the many new friends I have made online and at other doll conventions.  This convention is smaller than the mega convention that is Barbiecon.  There will be 450 attendees and it is a sold out event.  I will be attending a workshop on rerooting (very excited to learn a better technique) and a workshop on the Integrity doll process – how things are made.  I am not carting my big camera gear to this convention so will have to make do with my trusty point and shoot.  I anticipate uploading some photos directly to my flickr account from my phone.   I hope to update the blog daily but will have to see how it goes.

1. Hilda

See you soon, my friend! Safe travels.
    xo H

October 5, 2011 at 6:04 am

2. I’m so jealous of you. I wish I could go too. I have never been to any doll convention, always wanted to but never have. Have fun for me too.

October 5, 2011 at 6:08 am

3. PeterVermont

very cool! can’t wait to see pix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xo
    P,

October 5, 2011 at 7:24 am

4. Elisa of PetraElise

Hope to meet you at con!! You’re going to love it!

October 5, 2011 at 8:03 am

5. Oh, Rebecca! I’m so envious … you and Hilda please hug each other from me! 😉 Hope you have a fabulous time!
    Hugs, JudyO

October 5, 2011 at 9:43 am

6. MashauDe'

Have fun Rebecca!!! Waiting patiently for pic by my computer!!!

October 5, 2011 at 10:19 am