Barbie Basics 2.5

They can move!  The 2.5 Barbie Basics are articulated.  I know that many people have been waiting for these beauties.    I include myself in that group.  I am really enjoying the additional pose options with these ladies and I have yet to redress them.  I particularly like the skinny jeans on the blond model…cute, cute, cute.

Models:  Barbie Basics 2.5 (model #4, 8 and 14) http://www.barbiecollector.com/shop/browse/term/1195

IMG_593608312011editedwmsized

1. PeterVermont

great shot – and what fab chairs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 1, 2011 at 4:11 am

• Thank you so much Peter. It is always such a pleasure to hear from you. Sending you an email about the chairs 😉

September 1, 2011 at 8:27 am

2. Love the models, love the chairs, LOVE the photograph!

September 1, 2011 at 7:12 am

• Thank you my dear! Love the articulation. Now you can see I literally had this all set up to shoot when you mentioned the chairs. Your timing was pefect! It’s like we are sharing the same brain….LOL!

September 1, 2011 at 8:26 am

3. They look great! I like the fact that they are articulated. I have never been a big fan of the model muse body (shhhhh….). The whole set up is genius!

xo Hilda

September 1, 2011 at 8:59 am

• Thank you! I am okay with the model muse body but the posability is so very limited. Love the additional options with the articulation.

September 1, 2011 at 12:12 pm

4. MashauDe'

Love! love! I have been looking for the chairs. Are they Fashion Royalty?

September 1, 2011 at 10:32 am

• I think the chairs were initially made as cell phone holders LOL! They are prefect scale for Barbie though. I found these a while back on ebay but Lexington Modern sells them now. I posted the link under Judy’s comment. Sometimes they are out of stock and it takes a while for them to ship. I ordered a few from Lexington Modern and they were packaged well.

September 1, 2011 at 12:11 pm

5. Thanks Rebecca! I was trying to refrain from vinyl purchases … Didn’t realize these girls were articulated!!! Ugh! off to Barbie collector I go!!! :-). Hugs!!

September 1, 2011 at 11:00 am

• Heehee! Happy to enable.

September 1, 2011 at 12:09 pm