The Elyse Chronicles: The B Word

For this installment of the Elyse Chronicles and my homage to the 10th Anniversary Jason Wu dolls, I’m using the Nordstrom’s Elyse.  This doll was an exclusive release from the upscale retailer Nordstrom.

©2018 Inside The fashion Doll Studio- The Elyse Chronicles:The B Word

Ok come on….when the first images of this doll were released…even though many of us are Integrity Toys collectors…we all thought it…Barbie.

She looks a whole like like Miss Babs with the hairstyle and bright red lips, nails and toes.   Given that, I just had to do this next set of photos.  I just had to.

©2018 Inside The fashion Doll Studio- The Elyse Chronicles:The B Word

©2018 Inside The fashion Doll Studio- The Elyse Chronicles:The B Word

©2018 Inside The fashion Doll Studio- The Elyse Chronicles:The B Word

1. lovindollz

Absolutely perfection, Rebecca!! Love it!

March 3, 2018 at 4:30 pm

• Thank you so much Demetria! Glad you liked them.

March 7, 2018 at 12:52 pm

2. A FAVORITE ❤️❤️❤️
    Love this classic fresh beauty and your wonderful homage to the gal who started it all 😍

March 3, 2018 at 5:09 pm

• Hope IT is ok with Integrity Toys 😉 No disrespect meant for either brand…merely an homage to both. Let’s face it…we all started with the B word . So glad you liked these images!

March 7, 2018 at 12:53 pm

3. Angie

Beautiful! Kind of nostalgic… it seems like Barbie is gone… kind of part of the past.. integrity toys is on fire!

March 3, 2018 at 7:27 pm

• I am in total agreement Angie as far as new stuff coming out…Barbie is gone. We do however have some amazing Barbie’s from the past that we can enjoy. And…we have Integrity Toys to help us out with future purchases 😉

March 7, 2018 at 12:54 pm

4. bevey99

Nailed it!

March 3, 2018 at 9:20 pm

• Heehee! Love that you think so. I had a lot of fun on this shoot…bet you couldn’t tell that Mrs Cullen. Mwah!

March 7, 2018 at 12:55 pm

5. Brigitt Rok

Rebecca, you are so spot on! She is such a #1 Barbie. I love your photos and you never cease to amaze me. Thank you for sharing your talents with all of us.

March 4, 2018 at 7:30 am

• Awww Brigitt! I’m blushing. What a lovely comment to come home to. Thank you for expressing how much you like my images and thank you so much for supporting my work.

March 7, 2018 at 12:56 pm

6. I was expecting a different word when you first said “letter B” wink wink

March 5, 2018 at 10:29 am

• Heehee…well of course my dear…that was the idea to get people to delve a little deeper to read the blog post. Shock title and not exactly what you were expecting. Thank you for stopping by to see where that led. 😉

March 7, 2018 at 12:58 pm