A Spring Fling

Reluctant to tear down the set from the previous shoot, I decided to give Miss Tullabelle a chance to model.  I just had to show off this amazing head of delicious golden curls.  I also received this exquisite Matisse creation by Brenda Visaya and had to use it.  It’s funny because I took the photos of Tullabelle posing up against the white arbor I had created.  When I looked at the images in post processing…she just seemed too refined.  I wasn’t completely happy with them which was a complete shock for me because that is the look I normally go for when editing photos.  I woke up the next morning and did a few more shots showing a more flirtatious Tullabelle and in the end…these are the shots I am most happy with.  Go figure Winking smile

Model:  Integrity Toys “You Better Werk” Tullabelle

Dress and gloves:  Brenda Visaya – Matisse on Etsy

Hat:  Rogier Corbeau of Dutch Fashion Doll World

Shoes:  Integrity Toys “Wouldn’t It Be Loverly” Eden

©2017 Inside The Fashion doll Studio - A Spring Fling

©2017 Inside The Fashion doll Studio - A Spring Fling

©2017 Inside The Fashion doll Studio - A Spring Fling

©2017 Inside The Fashion doll Studio - A Spring Fling

©2017 Inside The Fashion doll Studio - A Spring Fling

©2017 Inside The Fashion doll Studio - A Spring Fling

-Rebecca

1. urrgghh

Amazing! That first shot is spectacular, nicely done!!

April 23, 2017 at 11:06 am

• Wasn’t that a fun shot?!! It’s kind of my favorite too. Glad you enjoyed!

April 23, 2017 at 1:38 pm

2. Leslie

Love, she comes to life!! I need to do that -dress up and lay in the grass in between carpools!

April 23, 2017 at 12:21 pm

• Heehee!! I think we all need to do this ;-). So happy you enjoyed the post.

April 23, 2017 at 1:38 pm

3. lovindollz

Perfection!!!!

Demetria

April 23, 2017 at 1:01 pm

• Thank you so much Demetria! 🙂

April 23, 2017 at 1:39 pm

4. Meg

I love your backdrops!

April 24, 2017 at 7:32 am

• Thank you so much! It’s always a good thing when I can get the picture in my head to come across in real life. Sometimes it works out…sometimes I have to depend on Photoshop 😉 For these shots, I was happy it all worked out without major post editing.

April 24, 2017 at 8:37 am

5. I agree, Ms Tula definitely has a very flirtatious air – your instinct led you to that! Your other photos are lovely too but the golden curls spread out on the grass are breathtaking! I have had a tragic and sad relationship with this Tula who got damaged beyond repair…but I am determined to own her again one day! I love her!

April 24, 2017 at 7:47 am

• So sorry to hear about your sad relationship with this Tula 😦 I hope the future will bring you this lovely doll with these glorious curls in pristine condition. Thank you so much for the lovely comment. Yes, it is usually a good idea to follow the instincts on these images. 🙂

April 24, 2017 at 8:40 am

6. Oh Rebecca, she is perfect in this and Rogiers hat is just awesome. Thank you again for being so wonderful and showcasing our labors of love! Hugs

April 24, 2017 at 10:25 am

• It was very important to me that you were happy with this posting. I am so glad the images meet with your approval. Always good to have the artists “thumbs up” 🙂

April 26, 2017 at 1:21 pm