Fall Fashion Week

Milan fashion week wrapped up day before yesterday and I was inspired by the Instagram feeds.  I posted a photo of an outfit I felt would have worked at Milan fashion week and brought in the colors of the season.

©2016 Inside The Fashion Doll Studio - Fall Fashion Week

The next step was to find a model to put it on and shoot.

©2016 Inside The Fashion Doll Studio - Fall Fashion Week

Chanel purse is DollhouseAra on Etsy .  Outfit is Barbie Look Urban Jungle

©2016 Inside The Fashion Doll Studio - Fall Fashion Week

©2016 Inside The Fashion Doll Studio - Fall Fashion Week

©2016 Inside The Fashion Doll Studio - Fall Fashion Week

©2016 Inside The Fashion Doll Studio - Fall Fashion Week

©2016 Inside The Fashion Doll Studio - Fall Fashion Week

©2016 Inside The Fashion Doll Studio - Fall Fashion Week

©2016 Inside The Fashion Doll Studio - Fall Fashion Week

Many of you may have already figured out that I have started posting preliminary images on Instagram of upcoming outfits or behind the scene things.  I am also sharing on Instagram stories.  The stories will include some videos of the doll room and new diorama or display items.  If you are on Instagram, come and join the fun. Follow me to see the stories.

Rebecca

1. Jon Copeland

Really enjoyed getting to see the process of bringing everything together. So beautifully done! xo

September 27, 2016 at 6:49 am

2. Awww! Thanks Jon 🙂 It’s fun to share the behind the scenes work too. Still getting the hang of Instagram stories though…hopefully I will improve over time.

September 27, 2016 at 6:58 am

3. Bill

Your photography and photo stylings are amazing. I always look forward to your next post. I’ve actually bought dolls after seeing the beauty that you have brought out in them through your photography.

September 27, 2016 at 8:50 am

• Thank you so much Bill! I am glad that my images resonate with you. My goal in most of the photography that I do ,which is mostly dance and performance photography, is to capture a dancer’s or performer’s best moment. It is a thrill when that happens. I feel the same when I photograph these dolls as well. My absolute favorite thing to do is to take a doll that may not have been shown to it’s best advantage and make it shine. I am glad that is coming through in my images. Thank you for saying that. It made my day 😉

September 27, 2016 at 11:55 am

4. Mattelboy

Absolute perfection!

September 27, 2016 at 9:22 am

• Thank you so much!! I am glad you liked 😉

September 27, 2016 at 1:59 pm

5. Isaac Peterson

Nice!

September 28, 2016 at 7:51 am

6. So glad I’m not the only one that gets on the floor to photograph her dolls. 😉 Not so easy anymore at my age and with my bad knees but sometimes that’s where the best light is. Beautiful picture and set up!

October 22, 2016 at 8:19 am

7. lady-stormwind

I like to see the behind the scenes photos. It’s a very nice redressing and the purse is wonderful!

November 1, 2016 at 7:57 am