A Picnic in Paris

Now that Integrity Toys has announced their collections and all of our collector wallets are sad and limping, I thought it was time to return to Paris for some fun.  If I was returning to Paris, Ms. Poppy was going to join me.  This new “Ooh La La” Poppy Parker is my current muse and I am loving the giftset mix and match options.

©2016 Inside The Fashion Doll Studio - A Picnic in Paris

©2016 Inside The Fashion Doll Studio - A Picnic in Paris

©2016 Inside The Fashion Doll Studio - A Picnic in Paris

You have to love rement!

©2016 Inside The Fashion Doll Studio - A Picnic in Paris

©2016 Inside The Fashion Doll Studio - A Picnic in Paris

©2016 Inside The Fashion Doll Studio - A Picnic in Paris

©2016 Inside The Fashion Doll Studio - A Picnic in Paris

©2016 Inside The Fashion Doll Studio - A Picnic in Paris

©2016 Inside The Fashion Doll Studio - A Picnic in Paris

©2016 Inside The Fashion Doll Studio - A Picnic in Paris

-Rebecca

1. Penny

I love these photos! What a handsome and caring boyfriend she has X

August 17, 2016 at 11:15 am

• Thank you Penny!! I am glad the “caring boyfriend” theme came through. I put this rough Harley guy in the shot and had some feedback that he didn’t look like Poppy’s “type” so I added flowers in his hand to show he was really sweet and sensitive 😉 Glad it came across!

August 18, 2016 at 10:22 am

• Valerie James

Hi I’m new here, and was wondering how you go about buying one of these beauties!

August 19, 2016 at 9:01 am

• Hi Valerie and welcome! The doll featured in these photos is an “Ooh La La ” Poppy Parker. She is a WClub exclusive which means you have to be a member of Integrity Toys WClub to purchase her first. Unfortunately, the WClub is closed for this year but you can still obtain this beauty if you go to Ebay. I am sure you will see many for sale in the coming months. She is still being shipped to members. Sign up for 2017 WClub will most likely begin in February of 2017. I will notify people on the blog when this is open again.

August 19, 2016 at 9:11 am

2. She is fun and fabulous, your photos are amazing!!!

August 17, 2016 at 11:39 am

• Thank you so much Brenda!! I am glad you enjoyed these. It was a fun shoot to do…all those little minis 😉

August 18, 2016 at 10:23 am

3. Sheila Nero

Love everything you post! It makes me happy even when I maybe feeling down! Thank you so much for sharing!!

Sent from my iPhone

August 17, 2016 at 12:27 pm

• Awwwww Sheila! I am sorry you were feeling down and I am happy that these photos helped. Thank you for validating yet again why I do what I do. Hope things are looking up for you today 🙂

August 18, 2016 at 10:24 am

4. Penny

Lovely photos, she looks amazing! What a handsome and caring boyfriend she has X

August 17, 2016 at 3:44 pm

5. Deborah

This is too charming for mere words. LOVE every freaking detail!

August 17, 2016 at 3:56 pm

• Heehee 🙂 and I loved putting together every freaking detail! Glad you liked 🙂

August 18, 2016 at 10:25 am

6. Karen Martin

Such sweet scenes!

August 17, 2016 at 5:19 pm

7. Sigh! Just loving your flawless Art Direction here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 21, 2016 at 4:41 pm