Procrastination and … a Poppy Parker

So, I may not be the queen of procrastination but I believe I would be voted onto the court of princesses of procrastination.  I kind of like the sound of that…”Princess of Procrastination”.  Anywhoo, I am supposed to be finishing up my presentation for this years NBDCC.  I am supposed to be putting the finishing touches on it, wrapping it up and putting it to bed so I can start getting packed for the flight I am taking in a little over 36 hours from now.  Am I doing any of that?  Noooooooo.  Instead, today I received a couple new Poppy Parker’s and I am playing instead.  Guess this means I am finishing up the presentation on the airplane.

Winking smile

©2016 Inside The Fashion Doll Studio Procrastination and ... a Poppy Parker

©2016 Inside The Fashion Doll Studio Procrastination and ... a Poppy Parker

©2016 Inside The Fashion Doll Studio Procrastination and ... a Poppy Parker

©2016 Inside The Fashion Doll Studio Procrastination and ... a Poppy Parker

©2016 Inside The Fashion Doll Studio Procrastination and ... a Poppy Parker

Love the lavender eyes!!  Everything about this set that was promised…was delivered.  She is adorable and the little poodle is to die for.  Well done David!!  I will have to come up with a suitable Paris themed set when I get back from convention.

Now…back to the presentation.  If you are attending the NBDCC and are interested in learning more about the photography that I do here on the blog, I will be presenting on Thursday, July 28th at 5 pm in one of the Riverfront rooms at the Hyatt Jacksonville.  The time had to be changed from original schedule due to scheduling conflicts.

©2016 Inside The Fashion Doll Studio

-Rebecca

1. Oh she is so fabulous!!!1

July 22, 2016 at 7:19 pm

2. Lori Birkeneder

Rebecca Berry-you are a hoot an’ a half!!

July 22, 2016 at 7:39 pm

• I thought I was the only one who said “hoot an’ a half”!!! Love it. Will you be at convention this year Ms Lori?

July 22, 2016 at 7:54 pm

3. bevey99

She’s gorgeous. I’m waiting to get her. Placed my order way back when, but no word.
    Have fun at Barbie CON. xo

July 22, 2016 at 7:50 pm

• They are just coming out…hopefully you will hear soon 😉 {Hugs} and will miss you at convention this year 😦

July 22, 2016 at 7:54 pm

4. Can’t wait to get mine, she looks gorgeous. I see you have your priorities in order, who does anything else when a new doll arrives! Well, this one anyway.

July 22, 2016 at 8:03 pm

• Heehee! Yep, I guess I stated my priorities fairly clearly on that. 😉

July 22, 2016 at 8:43 pm

5. Jen H

Great pics, as always! Break a leg @Convention presentation:)

July 22, 2016 at 8:22 pm

6. Sheila Nero

Beautiful!!! Now I can’t wait until my girls come!! I also wish I were attending the convention so I could have taken your class. Enjoy the convention!!

Sent from my iPhone

July 22, 2016 at 11:04 pm

7. Penny

Amazing photos, beautiful doll. So wish I could attend, I’d love to do your class. I’m sure it will be fantastic. Have a great time! X

July 23, 2016 at 1:51 am

8. She look so fierce and so beautiful! Her dog is gorgeous! Yes I too am a procrastination princess, cleaning my room or set up a photoshoot in that beautiful patch of light over there.. I think you know what I’ll pick >.<
    -Lydia
    Lydia’s Dolls

July 23, 2016 at 3:12 pm

9. Kathie McGann

i agree id love to havw a doll like her though im working on the ipad there are a few things to do and i havw to get to the apple store how can i ever thankyou for your kindness you are the best looking forward to wednesday

_____