Cream and Caramel

No, it’s not my latte order..but now that you mention it…I’ll take a grande please.  I have been waiting to redress this stunning Tatyana that IT came out with in their 2015 Fashion Royalty collection.   I predicted this doll to be a bit of a sleeper doll when her production photos were released.  I still stand by that.  While I liked her original ball gown ensemble, I think I prefer her redressed.  She looks so regal and those perfect pink lips are the best.  I looked at her and thought…elegant, luxury…leopard.

©2016 Inside The Fashion Doll Studio Cream and Caramel

The Ivory leather dress is a recent purchase from the fabulous Etsy store Elenpriv. The clean lines and expert tailoring of her pieces have encouraged me to return to her shop again and again.  You will be seeing more of her work in my photos.  You can find her on Flickr too.  Purse is from another Fabulous Etsy store DollhouseAra.  They are expensive little pieces but you simply can’t beat the quality of them..or at least I have not found anything that rivals it…not even close.  Lastly, coat is from Andy Warhol Barbie® DollIs the coat worth the price of the doll you ask?  Hmmmm…it just may be.  I am in love with this coat.  This whole look is something I would put on my “ I would wear that!” Pinterest board.

The necklace was fashioned from a unique connector I found here.  From the moment I found it, I knew I had to make a necklace out of it.  Miss Tatyana pulls it off beautifully!

©2016 Inside The Fashion Doll Studio Cream and Caramel

©2016 Inside The Fashion Doll Studio Cream and Caramel

You can’t get more regal than that!!  Robyne…I think one drives a Rolls Royce.  Winking smile©2016 Inside The Fashion Doll Studio Cream and Caramel

And another perfect bag from DollhouseAra!

©2016 Inside The Fashion Doll Studio Cream and Caramel

©2016 Inside The Fashion Doll Studio Cream and Caramel

–Rebecca

1. APPLAUSE! APPLAUSE! Your attention to the details is what makes your photos so engaging! Love this!

March 31, 2016 at 6:23 am

• Thank you so much!! Your continued support is so lovely my dear. I thank you for that.

April 2, 2016 at 8:46 am

2. Perfection on every level, this doll s gorgeous, and your photo, backdrop, everything just screams class and luxury!!!!
    I just love the handbag, I have one from this artist, the Chanel one, and sooooo worth it. I cannot believe it, I have three of these same or similar connectors enroute, I got mine from Pollenforbones, Your link doesnt seem to work in case others are needing the link.
    If I could wish myself into any lifestyle or look, this would be the one!! thanks!

March 31, 2016 at 7:05 am

• Brilliant minds think alike on those connectors 😉 Thank you for the lovely comments Brenda! Praise indeed coming from someone so talented herself. I can’t wait to see how you use these connectors in your work. Thanks for the comment about the link, it’s fixed now.

April 2, 2016 at 8:48 am

3. Perfect! Marvelous!!!!

March 31, 2016 at 8:11 am

• Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed the photos!

April 2, 2016 at 8:48 am

4. bevey99

Your choices for styling are perfect. Really didn’t like her and still thinking about letting her go. For me she should still have dark hair, and not loving the new face sculpt. I think I have all but one of the Tatyanas.

March 31, 2016 at 9:11 am

• Thank you my dear! I have to admit…as I was styling this one and put the coat on her I thought to myself ” Now Bev is going to love this one”. 😉 This doll would be stunning as a brunette! Love the aristocratic cheekbones on this lady.

April 2, 2016 at 8:50 am

5. She looks fabulous. I recently finished reading a book called The Ashford Affair. I think this is how I would picture Bea from the book. So sophisticated. I liked Andy Warhol Barbies coat but not her. So she was pass for me. Between you and Michaela Unbehau I have so many etsy stores to shop at. I am hoping to get etsy cards for my birthday and get some of the awesome outfits from the stores you have all bought from.

March 31, 2016 at 2:01 pm

• Thank you so much Heather! Yes! We photographers tend to go to stories we have read or stories in our head to get inspiration for shots right? I just had the word “regal” going on in my head so went with that. I had to throw in attitude with the coat. Glad Michaela and I are helping you spend those gift cards LOL! Enjoy!

April 2, 2016 at 8:53 am

6. She looks gobsmacking, and the links are so useful, thanks heaps.

March 31, 2016 at 4:49 pm

• You are very welcome Miss Julie 😉 Thank you for the lovely comments. Love “gobsmacking”. I need to use that in my daily life.

April 2, 2016 at 8:54 am

7. Robyne

As someone from the south might say, Rebecca, you are a hoot! I completely agree that this Tatyana is a sleeper and you proved it! For me, she was a “must have” from the 2015 line. Out of the gown, she is “regal” – you chose the perfect adjective. I love what you did. I’ve been eyeing those brown skin pumps for months. You do amazing work – and I’m sure she would slink out of a Rolls Royce!

April 3, 2016 at 4:47 pm

8. This Tatyana looks stunning with this outfit better than her blue gown. Great job.

April 4, 2016 at 6:08 pm