Hot Pink Perfection

That is what I call this suit by my fabulous friend Hilda, designer and owner of Bellissima Couture.  She makes the most exquisite 1/6 clothing and her creations never fail to inspire the photographer in me.  Some of my all time favorite photos have resulted from shooting her work.  One of my muses, Lilith with an updo, has been wearing this ensemble since it arrived a few months ago.  It was time to pass my extra Silkstone Walking Suit outfit on to another fabulous artist and I realized I needed to take some photos of this smart looking lady before I sent the hat to another home.

Model and shoes:  Restyled The Great Pretender Lilith, Integrity Toys NuFace collection

Suit:  Bellissima Couture

Hat:  Walking Suit Barbie® Doll

Poodle:  Randall Craig

20130909-IMG_5717-Editwmsized

20130909-IMG_5716-Editwmsized

20130909-IMG_5729-Editwmsized

Song of the shoot:

1. Gorgeous as usual! Loving that hat. Okay now you’re inspiring me to redress. I think I have a midday break today and will do that now.

September 11, 2013 at 7:20 am

2. Gorgeous doll, beautiful outfit, and great photos!!!!

September 11, 2013 at 8:22 am

3. Madame L

One of my all-time favorite girls and she looks stunning in this hot pink suit by the fabulous Hilda. That hat is the perfect addition. I’ve always wanted to put my GP Lillith’s hair up in an updo like that too, makes her look very sophisticated. Love!!

September 11, 2013 at 11:56 pm

4. She looks so beautiful. Thank you for these stunning photos.

September 13, 2013 at 7:19 am

5. thosj

Such utter elegance! She is SO classy – what a delight, and all brought to pink perfection through your one-of-a-kind photography! 🙂

September 13, 2013 at 5:41 pm

6. Beautiful faced doll, although looking a bit sad. Gorgeous styling.

January 19, 2015 at 1:58 am