Sweet Confection has arrived!

After waiting approximately 4 months, the much anticipated WClub exclusive “Sweet Confection” Poppy Parker has arrived.  ** promo photo is property of Integrity Toys, Inc.**

PP028_full3_web

Her skin tone is a bit darker than the promo pictures would indicate but the face is beautiful.  The mod clothing is not something I really collect or a design aesthetic that I prescribe to so the second she arrived…it was time for a redress.  All in all, I would have to say I really like her.  The really tan skin tone is something I think I am going to have to get used to.  Time will tell if she stays or not…but I do love the rooted eyelashes on this lovely lady and the absolutely scrumptious platinum blond tresses set against that very tan skintone.  Very, very pretty.

Model:  Sweet Confection Poppy Parker

Dress:  Bogue’s Vogues ( http://www.etsy.com/shop/boguesvogues)

Shoes: Mattel

Jewelry:  Mattel

IMG_762012212011editedwmsized

IMG_762112212011editedwmsized

IMG_761912212011editedwmsized IMG_762312212011editedwmsized

1. I like her original outfit, but she looks great redressed as well. Very nice!

December 21, 2011 at 11:17 pm

• Thank you Jim! I’m just not much of a Mod era clothing kind of gal. I already did that in my youth LOL!

December 28, 2011 at 12:39 pm

2. she looks lovely in Bogues!!! thanks for sharing!

December 22, 2011 at 6:31 am

3. I really like the original outfit but the dress you redress her in, is stunning! The color of the dress looks so good with her skin tone and hair color. I also love her facial expression. The setting in the picture is very vogue! Another fantactic picture.

December 22, 2011 at 7:27 am

• Thank you so much Ralph. I am glad you liked the restyle. I envisioned her on the patio for a summer tea. Very 1950’s Vogue indeed. 😉

December 28, 2011 at 12:40 pm

4. PeterVermont

love the re-dress! she goes from mod & cute to elegant pretty fast!!!!

December 22, 2011 at 1:51 pm

• Thank you Peter! I can’t get enough of these Poppy’s!! LOVE THEM.

December 28, 2011 at 12:40 pm

5. Pink 'n Brown Dsc

Awesome, Poppy! Looks seem past and present, like teen Poppy and Mature Demure Poppy. 2thumbs up on both. Always a viewing pleasure Rebecca, keep it up. No really, keep it up. ~.*

December 23, 2011 at 11:47 am

• LOL! Thank you so much! I always seem inspired to make Poppy more glamorous than cute. She does both so well. I will do my best to keep posting photos….can’t seem to stop myself 😉 I am glad you are continueing to enjoy.

December 28, 2011 at 12:42 pm