Extravagant Bellissima Couture

Model:  Fashion Royalty Monogram Extravagant

Gown:  Bellissima Couture ( http://bellissima-couture.com/ )

Shoes:  Mattel Barbie Louboutin shoe pack

It is always a pleasure to showcase the amazing work of Hilda of Bellissima Couture.

IMG_586208312011editedsizedwmwords

IMG_585908312011editedsizedwmwords IMG_586608312011editedsizedwmwords

Poodle:  Randall Craig

Chair:  PureDreamfordolls (http://stores.ebay.com/PureDreamForDolls?_trksid=p4340.l2563)

Table:  Jim Coates Collection ( http://stores.ebay.com/JIM-COATES-COLLECTION?_rdc=1)

1. PeterVermont

Love this – so elegant! And as a small dog owner, I love the pooch!!!!!

September 6, 2011 at 4:13 am

• Heehee! Thank you Peter. I just love these little poodles that Randall Craig makes. I had a poodle growing up and just adore the breed.

September 8, 2011 at 6:32 am

2. She looks wonderful, Rebecca! Thank you so much for the gorgeous photographs. The dog is perfection!
    xo Hilda

September 6, 2011 at 5:26 am

• I am glad you approve oh master designer 😉 It is mainly the clothing that inspires the photos for me so thank you for making so many fabulous inspirations for me. Those little poodles are to die for aren’t they?!

September 8, 2011 at 6:33 am

3. Deanna

I’m super excited that Hilda is going to be at our table this year! That is a **stunning** dress and the model you chose is perfect for it!

September 6, 2011 at 2:11 pm

• I am beyond excited about our table this year! Best table ever! I always want to know when Hilda is arriving and when she opens her room for sales. Seeing her room sales for the first time is painful because there are so many beautiful things to buy it is a real problem deciding which ones. I usually go back a couple of times to purchase one more heehee.

September 8, 2011 at 6:36 am

4. And Peter is with us as well, right? We are going to have the very best table ever!! Peter, what kind of dog do you have?

September 6, 2011 at 3:37 pm

• Completely agree….best table ever! Although….it will be really, really hard to top Judy O’s table. Those are some amazing ladies.

September 8, 2011 at 6:36 am