Humbled and Grateful

I believe the title says it best for this one.  In my last post I explained that I needed to take a short break to deal with some “curve balls” life had thrown my way.  More like, wicked, MLB curve balls served right over the plate at about 90 mph.  I wrote that blog post mainly to hang up my “Gone Fishing” sign and let readers know I would be gone for a bit.  The comments, support, encouragement and honest human caring that came my way after that post has completely humbled me.  You are all amazing and you have my gratitude.  Your support has really helped me through these hard last couple of weeks.  You have been a rainbow in my cloud .Smile

-Rebecca

“Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud” – Maya Angelou

About these ads

1. Barbara G. Smith

Rebecca, you are a dear friend and have helped me with I had wicked curve balls thrown at me, hope things are better, prayers to you and those you love, Hugs too, Barb

August 14, 2014 at 8:25 am

2. Hi Rebecca. I hope you are doing well and getting over the hurdles that life throws us. You’re an amazing and talented Lady, sending good thoughts and prayers your way.much love, Lisa Neault

August 14, 2014 at 9:33 am

3. Pam

Miss Rebecca – thinking of you and yours, hoping things are looking up. Just keep your catcher’s mitt handy and your eye on the runner at 3rd. ;) (((BIG HUGS)))

August 14, 2014 at 10:13 am

4. Still here … always, always! Big hugs!

August 14, 2014 at 10:15 am

5. Deborah

We all get by with a little help from our friends. Hugs and still keeping you in my thoughts.

August 14, 2014 at 6:35 pm

6. God For-Ever Bless You !!!!.

August 14, 2014 at 9:15 pm

7. desu

Hello Rebecca.you are a strong lady and though the obsatacles comes and goes this is part of life and you are a winner.

August 15, 2014 at 2:55 am

8. Hugs to you and my prayer lady and I have been praying for you and Carol. Mary

August 15, 2014 at 10:13 am

9. Lori Birkeneder

You get what you give!
    You give out a lotta love-you get it back Miss Rebecca!!

August 15, 2014 at 8:56 pm

10. Mary in Va

So sorry to hear you are going through a rough time. I pray that all will be well with you and yours as soon as possible. God bless.

August 25, 2014 at 5:35 pm

11. bigandlittlecreations@aol.com

OXOXOXO

bigandlittlecreations.blogspot.com

August 27, 2014 at 8:06 am

12. Mimi

Rebecca, this is Puk from the BFC board. I am a huge fan of your photography and doll collection. You are an amazing photographer. But more importantly, you are such a nice and happy person. I am so sorry about the curve balls and I am sending good thoughts your way. I am hoping that your life will soon be back to normal. Stay strong, okay?

Many, many, many hugs from The Netherlands!

August 28, 2014 at 2:26 am

13. barbtheevilgenius

Hi. I’ve never visited here before, but just wanted to say how much I love the shelves furniture piece in your Repaint — Part II pictures. I have that same piece unpainted and was wondering how to paint it. You may have given me ideas.

I’m glad you have been able to make it through these past few weeks. Sometimes life does indeed throw us curve balls.

September 18, 2014 at 10:15 am

14. Julia (wholeeah)

Hi Rebecca, hope you are doing alright. Miss seeing your posts and photography.
    Sending you lots of aloha from the Hawaiian islands :-)

October 7, 2014 at 4:31 pm