Champs-Élysées Victoire Roux!

It’s that time again….time for an Integrity toys lottery involving a doll I NEED!  This one is a little different however in that not just WClub members will be eligible for the lottery but anyone who wants to try for this lady will be allowed a ticket as well.  She is being offered through DOLLS magazine.  Her edition size is 500 and she will be $125.

** All photos are property of Integrity Toys**

WEB_Champs_Elysees_Victoire-_Full

WEB_Champs-Elysees-Victoire-_Full2

WEB_Champs_Elysees_Victoire-_CU

Her accessories

Web_Champs_Elysees_Victoire_access

So…if you are interested in finding out more about this lottery and how to get a ticket click on the picture bellow and it will take you to the DOLLS magazine site.  There you will find a write up on Miss Victoire and the information about how to get a ticket in this lottery.  You will have until August 13th at 5PM CDT to get a ticket. My ticket is already sitting in my hot little hands or rather in my hotmail inbox….Oh luck be a lady for me the week of August 13th!!

WEB_VICTOIRECOVER_large

About these ads

1. Oh my!!! I NEED her!!!

August 2, 2012 at 10:44 am

• I know right Judy! I thought of you the second I saw her with all those glorious butterflies. Hope you got her.

August 19, 2012 at 9:12 am

• Judy

I did and I’m a very happy girl!!! :-) Did you??? Hugs!

August 19, 2012 at 9:13 am

2. Hello from Spain: This collection of new dolls are gorgeous. Keep in touch

August 2, 2012 at 1:19 pm

• Hello Marta from Spain! I agree. These dolls are gorgeous!

August 19, 2012 at 9:12 am

3. Don in Seattle

Sorry Rebecca, This one is mine …she is perfect from top to bottom. When I receive her I will let her cross Lake Washington to visit .

Good luck to both of us.

Don in Seattle

August 3, 2012 at 4:59 am

• Heehee…you are sorry but not really right :-). I am so late getting to comments as I am so bad about commenting back when I travel. By the time I am writing this people have won or lost. Hope you won the right to purchase in the lottery. Happy to report one is coming my way…yippeeee!

August 19, 2012 at 9:14 am

• Don in Seattle

yes I did get the chance. I am looking forward to seeing your photos and dioramas…congratulations. Don

August 23, 2012 at 10:53 am