Barbie gets a Tim Gunn Makeover

Word on the street today is that Mattel and Tim Gunn have partnered on a set of dolls.  The Project runway guru has designed two dolls and of course clothing.  It sounds like the dolls and clothing packets will be available at Target and in August.  All I can say is cute, cute, cute!!

** Photos courtesy of Mattel and**

Barbie’s Casual look

Barbie’s  work look

Barbie’s stylish trench look

And Barbie’s evening look

Completely diggin’ this offering!!!  Will be on the lookout for these come August.  Two big thumbs up from Inside The Fashion Doll Studio. Smile  Get the full scoop here

1. **DYING**

July 26, 2012 at 9:52 pm

• Heehee! I knew you would be all over these. :-)

July 28, 2012 at 9:25 am

2. OMG! Thanks, Rebecca! I’ll have to start stalking Target (again!)…………

July 27, 2012 at 5:11 am

• Me too! Aren’t these to die for Peter?! Hopefully it will be early August.

July 28, 2012 at 9:26 am

3. Sam

I think I will be hitting target in August. Thanks for the information. Best wishes always.Sam

July 27, 2012 at 6:03 am

• You are very welcome Sam! I am anticipating trips to Target myself.

July 28, 2012 at 9:27 am

4. lovindollz

Thanks for the info. I will be getting these!!!!

July 27, 2012 at 9:43 am

5. Hello from Spain: thank you for sharing this news. It is a pity that in Spain there are going to sell for now. The doll collection is beautiful. I like them all. The clothes and accessories they are wearing is gorgeous. If you buy any edited photos … I am excited about these new Barbies. Keep in touch.

July 27, 2012 at 12:40 pm

• Hello Marta from Spain! I can’t wait to photograph these beauties when they come in.

July 28, 2012 at 9:29 am

6. Jimmy

I’m not a fan of Barbie, but I think I’m going to become one. They are so cute ! The last dress is OMG ! (it’s my first post on your blog so hi) :)))

July 27, 2012 at 5:03 pm

• Hi Jimmy! Glad you decided to post. Aren’t these the cutest things ever. I thing some of my FR girls will be appropriating clothing LOL!

July 28, 2012 at 9:30 am

7. Marion

Love, love, love, but Target here in Australia doesn’t get the exclusives, which is a shame, so looks like I will be stalking ebay!!!!

July 27, 2012 at 9:55 pm

• Hi Marion. Oh man! So sorry that Australia won’t be selling these. That stinks! You will be able to get them from too. Do you have a shipping buddy?

July 28, 2012 at 9:32 am